Before proceeding, please note the following:
See the article on How can I use Zapier with Autoresponder Max? on how to use Zapier with Autoresponder Max.
- Advanced Tracking for WooCommerce requires some special setup (How do I setup Universal Integration?) for Cart and Conversion tracking.
- The WooCommerce Zapier extension only has access to new orders, order status changes, and new customers. Products from your store must be manually imported into Autoresponder Max. See the article on How do I import data into my store? on how to accomplish this.
From there, you will want to setup three Zaps for the three WooCommerce Triggers New Order, New Order Status Change, and New Customer. For each Trigger, follow these steps below:
- Log into Zapier (or create an account)
- Click on Make A Zap!
- Choose WooCommerce as the Trigger App
- Select the Trigger (either New Order, New Order Status Change, or New Customer)
- Follow the instructions for Setup Up Webhook and Test this Step.
- Choose Autoresponder Max as the Action App (you may have to go here first).
- Select the Action (more might be under show less common options). The Action will correspond with the Trigger selected from WooCommerce, for New Order you will want Create Order, for New Order Status Change you will want Update Order, and for New Customer you will want New Customer.
- Press Connect a New Account, you will be prompted for your API Username and Password.
- Set Up Template will need to map the fields from WooCommerce to Autoresponder Max.
- Test this Step
- Turn on your Zap.